V5-6000 V5-6000 & RAMPAGE Team
¿Leyenda?, ¿Mito?, ¿Ficción?, No... ¡Realidad!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NEW 3Dfx ENGLISH FORUM - CLICK HERE

V5-6000 WORLDWIDE SITE
UPDATED 09-12-2011 / ADDED 2 V5-6000s Cards

Voodoo5 6000 Value

Post new topic   Reply to topic    V5-6000 & RAMPAGE Team Forum Index -> Voodoo5 6000 For Sale / Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crash.
- V6k Team -
- V6k Team -

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:22 pm    Post subject: Voodoo5 6000 Value Reply with quote

Hi,

I have a Voodoo5 6000 that is currently not fully functional due to bad ram in one of the banks. It runs in 2D mode at the desktop, but hangs if a 3D application is launched. I am assured that this ram can be replaced with the proper equipment and expertise, which I do not have.

I purchased it many years ago and had it repaired/modified by Hank Semenec. I used this card for years without problems, but then suddenly could not play games anymore. I do have a few Voodoo5 6000 compatible motherboards that would also be included with the sale. Mine is a Rev.A 3700

As such, I am considering selling the card, and wonder if anyone can suggest what it may be worth in the current condition.

[/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    V5-6000 & RAMPAGE Team Forum Index -> Voodoo5 6000 For Sale / Wanted All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: