3Dfx 3Dfx Team
¿Leyenda?, ¿Mito?, ¿Ficción?, No... ¡Realidad!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NEW 3Dfx ENGLISH FORUM - CLICK HERE

V5-6000 WORLDWIDE SITE
UPDATED 09-12-2011 / ADDED 2 V5-6000s Cards

3dfx Voodoo5 5000 PCI 32MB Rev.A1 0900 on ebay!!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    3Dfx Team Forum Index -> Voodoo5 6000 For Sale / Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gold Leader

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:47 pm    Post subject: 3dfx Voodoo5 5000 PCI 32MB Rev.A1 0900 on ebay!!!! Reply with quote

A very good ole friend of mine named Edmundoab is selling his 3dfx Voodoo5 5000 PCI 32MB Rev.A1 0900 which used to be VMAN's old card!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300431043338&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Here some better pics of it Cool

Rev.A1 0900

There she is peeps!

Greetings from Camping Le Ranch @ Le Razel, Normandie, France. Temp = 17 Degrees Celcius Cool

Peace and Don’t Panic!
[EOCF] Tim

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5 topics?! Laughing
Gold Leader

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[EOCF] Tim wrote:
5 topics?! Laughing

Edmund and I go back along way and all I am doing is giving his auction the maximum publicity, this way I hope that Edmund's sale will get alot of hits, attention, need I go on?

Edmund did alot for me in the past sending packages for me from Kallamazoo, USA to my home here in Holland, [well I am in le Razel , Normandie at the moment, but you get my drift right Laughing] also by winning numerous 3dfx ebay auctions and some craig's list ones as well during my 3dfx collective days as where Omega Supreme helped me with the payments, that is because back then I did not have PayPal, and Omega Did so I transferred the money to Omega_Supreme via Rabobank and he transferred the money via Western Union and later via Paypal to Edmund.

So yeah I think such people deserve all the help they can get from me as well with seeks and sales, so yes 5 topics it is and more to come so be prepared I'm like Wink

Peace and Don't Panic Cool
Gold Leader

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks like Exxe is having fun spamming about me with his new bumb mate rofl...
http://www.falconfly.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1274802247/19#19

Yeaps I made bids because wanted this card as well but oh well I got over bidden, but it does not mean that you two retards have to spam about me in another forum... n00bs.
exxe

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay if you want it i say it also here

hmmm, if obi wan buy it there are good chance this card is up for sale again in 3 month

how many V5 5000s did you got and sell it after a few month, 3 or 4 ?
[EOCF] Tim

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even if he would, you are the one being out of line here, you shouldn't post stuff like that publicly, not too mention totally off-topic and unnecessary. Not a nice thing to do. If you have got a problem with somebody, do it privately. Forum etiquette.
[EOCF] Tim

[EOCF] Tim wrote:
Even if he would, you are the one being out of line here, you shouldn't post stuff like that publicly, not too mention totally off-topic and unnecessary. Not a nice thing to do. If you have got a problem with somebody, do it privately. Forum etiquette 101.
[EOCF] Tim

Gold Leader

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[EOCF] Tim wrote:
Even if he would, you are the one being out of line here, you shouldn't post stuff like that publicly, not too mention totally off-topic and unnecessary. Not a nice thing to do. If you have got a problem with somebody, do it privately. Forum etiquette.

That is exactly the best thing to do yes, it is rather obvious I made a picture of his post because @ VA when Exxe was a Mod he messed alot with the Edit function this way I trapped him with his foul move..

Exxe was removed from Moderation service thx to some allies of mine that have been monitoring him over time, my advice is not to trust this person, I still remember you Exxe and I am watching you 24/7...

Better watch it kid...
Gold Leader

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I retraced my bid because I simply don't care anmore.
exxe

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dream on
Gold Leader

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

am I caring yes? no or is it yes?
Gold Leader

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reall to be vry honest itsyou Exxe becuase of you I left VA because of you many othersleft many other 3dfx places because you get horney when you like to spam about others in other forums to me you are truly the biggest fucktart in the intre 3dfx community because of YOU many things went wrong, you even modified other mans posts during your so called moderator days @ VA, you removed peoples posts without reason to be honest about 97% of the entire community hates your living guts so no again you shall never get sepect from me ever again neither the rest of the people you so called chassed away.

Either way like I have sead before, I have simple stopped caring you fuck'n krout.
Gold Leader

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And no my last post was not nice but then again somethings just have to be said like it or not.

Really he has done alot of things too many too mention...
Gold Leader

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats to G1nX for the Voodoo5 5000 PCI 32MB Rev.A1 0900!!! glad you got the card man and hell yeah you deserve it too!

Peace and Don't Panic.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    3Dfx Team Forum Index -> Voodoo5 6000 For Sale / Wanted All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: