3Dfx 3Dfx Team
The 3Dfx Legacy Continue...

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Note- If once registered your account continue no active. Please, write an email to the Admin and he will enable your account. Once account is enabled you will receive a Private Message. Thanks.

Working in the best V5 MODD ever seen before

Post new topic   Reply to topic    3Dfx Team Forum Index -> 3Dfx Voodoo - MODD Zone
View previous topic :: View next topic  
osckhar
- V6k_User -
- V6k_User -

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:34    Post subject: Working in the best V5 MODD ever seen before Reply with quote

Hello,

Idea is build the best V5 MODD.

First step build a pure AGP4x compatibility and add a nice SMT tsop 16Mb chip 6ns :

STEP 2

Work continue, I added 2 new VSA100 3rd rev. and added panel control. Now moving jumper I can select 2.8/3.0&3.1V O/C tool for VSA100 voltage. Interesting tool for doing bench test.

STEP 3
Added 2 modded heatsinks built by me- I cutted them and painted them with a nice green light color as well. Card looks amazing. Now I can test panel control O/C tool & check top clock speed.

STEP 4
Work MOD continue. Added a new feature to Panel Control. Now jumper ON/OFF you can select or run AGP1.5V or AGP3.3V. ON=1.5V OFF=3.3V. It is usefull since if using an univer AGP motherboard you can select in what AGP mode you want to work.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    3Dfx Team Forum Index -> 3Dfx Voodoo - MODD Zone All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: